Our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the use of this website as well as all purchases made through the site, in the following called “seller”, and they form the exclusive basis for all orders, deliveries, and services provided by the seller to his customers. Regulations which deviate from these Terms & Conditions are only applicable if they are confirmed by the seller in writing. These Terms & Conditions apply to both, the private customer and the business customer.
Signing the Contract
The contract between the customer and the seller comes into effect with the seller sending out the order confirmation to the customer via e-mail which the customer receives as soon as he successfully has completed and paid for his/her order.
Terms of purchase for Products
These terms of purchase apply to:
- Products which include User Content typed in for personalisation – this is a “Personalised Product”; and
- Products which do not include such User Content – these are “Non-personalised Products”. We have different rules for the cancellation of your purchase, and return of, Personalised Products and Non-personalised Products – see below.
A contract between a User and Monster Pink for the purchase of a Product is created as follows:
- The User places the order for a Product on the Site by pressing an order confirmation button at the end of the checkout process.
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the Product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated Payment Method.
- We will send to you a “Thank You for your order” email detailing your order for the Product and other information we must provide to you.
- When the Product you have ordered is shipped to you, we will send you a “dispatch” email
Note that Monster Pink may reject an order in certain circumstances:
- Your order breaching the requirements of these Terms;
- The Product you order being unavailable;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; or
- A relevant pricing or Product description error being identified.
If we reject your order, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
For orders that are accepted, unless we inform you otherwise in the order process, we will deliver the Product you have ordered within the the time frame specified on the product and delivery choice you have made.
Your cancellation right for Non-personalised Products:
You have the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of a Non-personalised Product, provided you notify us of the cancellation no longer than 14 days after the day following the day on which the Product is delivered.
You must return the unused Non-personalised Product to us within 14 days of notifying us of the cancellation and you must pay the cost of returning the Product to our nominated address using the form supplied with the product.
We will refund the purchase price you have paid for the Product and its standard delivery charges (but not any expedited, tracked or other special delivery charges you may have chosen to pay) within 14 days of its return. However, if the value of the Product has been reduced by any handling of or dealing with it, beyond what is necessary to check whether the Product is as expected, we may deduct an amount to reflect that reduction in value from the sum we refund to you.
No right of cancellation for Personalised Products:
Note that the right to cancel a contract and return a Product, does not apply to Personalised Products, because they have been made to your specific requirements. However, for orders of Personalised Products ordered from the Site we allow a 30 minute period during which you can amend your order.
That 30 minutes runs from the appearance of the “Thank you for your order” screen on the Site at the end of the order process; if you wish to avail this, you must contact us within the 30 minute period. Unfortunately, once an order has been started in production we can’t cancel it.
Your statutory rights (Personalised and Non-Personalised Products): In addition to the cancellation rights for Non-Personalised Products (see above), you also have certain statutory rights in respect of both Personalised and Non-Personalised Products.
These include that if the Product you have purchased is faulty, in that it is not as we describe it, of satisfactory quality or reasonably fit for purpose, then within 14 days of the day of its delivery you may exercise the right to a refund.
Products should be returned in (or with) their original packaging by arrangement with our customer services at Monster Pink.
Prices & Shipping Costs
All prices mentioned on the website of the seller are final prices. However, for some shipping countries VAT and/or import duty may be applicable which the customer has to pay to the appropriate tax or customs authorities of the delivery country before the order can be delivered.
The shipping costs are not included in the prices. They will be shown during the check out process and added to the total billing amount.
Payment of Goods
Customers can choose between 2 forms of payment: Direct Bank Transfer or PayPal.
Delivery of Goods
Ordered goods are being delivered to the shipping address which the customer provided when they placed his order. The seller delivers orders throughout Europe. In such a case due to acts of God’s will an order cannot be delivered or other services cannot be provided, then there is no further liability from the seller’s side other than immediately refunding those amounts which the customer already may have paid. In case attempts to deliver an order at the location of the customer’s shipping address fail twice, then the purchase contract is automatically terminated. In this case, amounts already having been paid by the customer will be refunded after the merchandise, which could not be delivered to the customer, has been returned to the seller. In case there is a delay with an order fulfillment of more than 4 weeks and the customer can prove that this delay is unreasonable for him, then the customer, after a reasonable grace period, can withdraw from his contract free of charge.
Please be aware that:
- If Standard delivery is selected, the order will be estimated to be delivered in 2-3 working days after date of despatch, but this is not guaranteed (untracked)
- If First Class delivery is selected, the order will be estimated to be delivered in 1-2 working days after date of despatch, but this is not guaranteed (untracked)
In the event you have not received your order by our Estimated Delivery Date, note that – without limiting your contractual and statutory rights (as referred to above) – we may need to allow the following time periods before checking on the whereabouts of your Product with the relevant carriers.
- Standard delivery: 14 working days after date of dispatch.
- First Class delivery: 10 working days after date of dispatch.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm (tracked service) : 2 working days after date of dispatch
- Tracked delivery: 3 working days after date of dispatch
Use of Personal Data
The Privacy Notice can be accessed at the bottom of each page.
If a rule of these Terms & Conditions for any reason should be invalid or become invalid, then this does not touch the validity of the other rules and conditions.
The entire contents of this website are copyrighted by the owner of this website. Any reproduction, publication, or distribution of material contained on this website requires prior approval in writing by this website’s owner. All information on this website is being provided to the best of the owner’s knowledge in regard to its accuracy and completeness, however, no guarantee is given for the information to always be fully up-to-date, correct, and complete. Contents of this website can be changed and updated without prior notice. The owner of this website does not take any responsibility for the contents of web pages which can be reached from this website via links. External links have been checked for illegitimate contents at the time of placing the link, and no such contents were apparent, however, there is no obligation to constantly monitor the contents of such external links.
Registered trademarks and brand names which can be found on this website are the property of their respective owners.